Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is a very refreshing summertime drink. Enjoy.
Top Review by LaurelAnn
I was worried about how this shake would actually taste, given that we don't care for maraschino cherries. However, I was making a special Valentine's Day dinner for my family and wanted something "pink." So, I tried it and, to my amazement, the taste was fabulous! My boys aren't terribly fond of anything cherry, but they really enjoyed this shake. I will definitely make it again!
- 2 (10 ounce) jars maraschino cherries, liquid drained and reserved
- 1⁄3 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1⁄2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- whipped topping (optional)
- 1 whole maraschino cherry (to garnish)