A yummy take on a classic breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk dry ingredients together. Mix well.
- 2Using an electric mixer, slowly stir in canola oil.
- 3Mix until all lumps are gone and mixture is a uniform texture, about 1 minute (You've just made a scratch "box" of Original Bisquick Baking Mix; If you scale recipe down, you can store excess mix in an airtight container.).
- 4If you're feeling lazy, you may skip those steps and just get a box of Bisquick.
- 5Add milk and eggs to baking mix. Mix well.
- 6Add cherries. Blend until batter is smooth and bright pink. If needed, you may adjust the thickness of you batter by adding a tablespoon of milk or flour at a time, and mixing well.
- 7Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot, greased griddle. For Silver Dollars, pour tablespoons of batter onto griddle.
- 8Cook until pancake starts to bubble & edges are slightly dry. Turn; and cook until golden.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maraschino Cherry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1280.2
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 300.3 mg
- Sodium 2112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 33.9 g