1/1 Photo of Maraschino Cherry Cake
A few years ago I made this with my mom and it was delicious. I ran across the recipe the other day and it was just as good as I had remembered!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour one 13 x 9 1/2 inch pan.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together.
- 3Add shortning, cherry juice, cherries and milk. Beat 2 minutes medium speed.
- 4Add egg whites. Beat 2 more minutes.
- 5Fold in nuts. Pour into pans.
- 6Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maraschino Cherry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 520.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice