Recipe by Ceezie
For some reason this program won't let me say this recipe takes 1/2 lb rotelle pasta. This recipe came from Michelle Ramirez, or glitzypursegirl on Twitter - I however got it from the Raley's Recipe Rag
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- rotelle pasta, cooked according to package directions (1/2 lb)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herb
- crushed red pepper flakes, salt and fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese, wedge for grating
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain liquid from artichoke hearts into a large skillet; coarsely chop artichokes and set aside.
- Sauté onion, celery and garlic in artichoke heart liquid over medium-high heat for 5 minutes; add tomatoes and their liquid, olives and reserved artichoke hearts. Cook for another 3 minutes or until most of the excess liquid has cooked off.
- Stir in cooked noodles and fresh herbs; toss to coat. Season to taste with seasonings as desired. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.