Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A maple-ey twist on a great way to use seasonal zucchini
Make and share this Maple Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons maple extract (mapeline works too)
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ (oat bran works too)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups grated zucchini (2 large or 3 small)
- 1 cup pecans
- Beat eggs & oil together, then add sugars and maple extract (or mapeline, which works well).
- Add grated zuccchini and mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fold in pecans (walnuts work too).
- Pour into two 8x4 or 9x5 loaf pans, greased & floured or otherwise prepped.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes.