Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These make a small, soft and extra chewy cookie. Enjoy!
Make and share this Maple White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and maple syrup until well combined — the mixture will have the consistency of wet sand. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt (stir them together first only if you want to) to the butter-sugar mixture and stir by hand until almost combined; add chocolate and stir just until blended. It may seem dry at this point – I always find it easiest to get in there with my hands toward the end.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough (or roll rough walnut-sized balls) about 2” apart on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Flatten each a little with your hand, just to give them a head start. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until pale golden and set around the edges but still soft in the middle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Soft, chewy and delicious! I followed the ingredients exactly and they came out amazing! Mine were done in about 9-10 minutes, just dropping not pressing down. The dough also taste amazing :-) If you like maple and white chocolate, this will be your new favorite cookie!
Sooooo....gooooood! Loved the flavor and crazy quick to mix up. My only issue was they really spread out. I didn't flatten the second batch to see if that would help, but they spread out like the first batch. I love how they look in one of the pictures posted and was hoping mine would turn out similar. Maybe I over mixed the dough. Oh well, they tasted so good I barley noticed how they looked. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
These are fantastic! Mine spread out a little more than I wanted so I will adjust for that next time, but these are my favorite cookie.