Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very good on sweet potato pie, pumpkin pie, on breakfast rice, etc.
- 1 cup heavy cream or 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (sifted)
- Whip cream till soft peaks form.
- Beat in (SLOWLY) maple flavor and powdered sugar till stiff but still soft.
Excellent and so easy! This is a great recipe to remember for Thanksgiving. Wonderful with pecan, sweet potato, or pumpkin pie, and fantastic on coffee. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
My husband is the only one in my family that likes real whipped cream. The fact that everyone who ate this liked it made if 5 stars for me. The maple flavor was a nice addition. Used it to top sweet potato pie recipe# 18378. Thanks Darlene Summers. Bullwinkle