This is a good syrup that can be used in many ways. This recipe gives instructions for canning. It will make 4 half-pints.
- Combine corn syrup, maple syrup, water and sugar in a saucepot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer syrup until it begins to thicken, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in nuts; cook 5 minutes.
- Ladle hot syrup into hot jars, seaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- Adjust two-piece caps.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
- Yield: about 4 half-pints.