1/1 Photo of Maple Walnut Syrup
This is a good syrup that can be used in many ways. This recipe gives instructions for canning. It will make 4 half-pints.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine corn syrup, maple syrup, water and sugar in a saucepot.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer syrup until it begins to thicken, about 15 minutes.
- 4Stir in nuts; cook 5 minutes.
- 5Ladle hot syrup into hot jars, seaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- 6Adjust two-piece caps.
- 7Process 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
- 8Yield: about 4 half-pints.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Walnut Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (1232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1016.1
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 105.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g