Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This pudding forms a cake on top with a sauce underneath.
Make and share this Maple Walnut Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients together except walnuts and hot water.
- Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Pour hot water over all.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a cake tester or tooth pick inserted in the center of the upper part (the cake part of the pudding) comes out clean.