- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml flax seed meal
- 59.14 ml walnuts, finely chopped
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 295.73 ml sour milk, made using 1% milk
- 59.14 ml pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat non-stick pan sprayed with over medium heat.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together sour milk, maple syrup and egg. Add to dry ingredients and whisk till completely blended.
- For each pancake pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot pan.
- Cook on first side until bubbles that form begin to pop and edges look dry.
- With a spatula, turn and cook until second side is rich golden brown.
- Serve with additional maple syrup.