1/1 Photo of Maple Walnut Ice Cream Sundae
This is hardly a recipe, but I am putting it here because it is so simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat maple syrup in microwave for 15 seconds, or on top of stove until warm.
- 2Toast walnuts in toaster oven or in dry skillet on top of stove, 2-3 minutes.
- 3Put vanilla ice cream in dish.
- 4Top with maple syrup and walnuts.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Walnut Ice Cream Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.1
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 122.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 78.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g