This is an easy, economical granola; reminiscent of maple-nut oatmeal. Use as a topping on yogurt or ice cream, as a cereal, or a healthy snack-on-the-go.
My Private Note
cups gr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Mix all dry ingredients together, except rice, by hand in large bowl.
- 4Add oil, butter, honey and syrup to saucepan and warm.
- 5Pour into dry ingredient mixture and thoroughly mix by hand until all particles are covered.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes.
- 7Stir in rice and cook remaining 10 minutes.
- 8Cool and place in airtight container or re-sealable bag.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Walnut Granola
Serving Size: 1 (1367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.2
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 119.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 14.8 g