Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons maple extract
- 50 walnut halves
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter.
- Bring to a boil and let roll 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in marshmallows,white chocolate, chopped walnuts and maple flavoring.
- Spread in a 9x13 inch dish.
- Top with large walnut pieces, evenly spaced.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight.