My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Toast walnuts in pie plate; set aside to cool.
- 2Line muffin tins with paper liners; set aside.
- 3In medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, and maple syrup with mixer on high speed till well blended--light and fluffy.
- 4Lower speed to medium; beat in eggs, then vanilla and maple flavoring.
- 5Lower speed to low; add flour mixture and beat just till blended.
- 6Add the chopped nuts.
- 7Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- 8Bake until the tops are golden and springy when lightly touched, about 20-25 minutes.
- 9Cool completely in muffin tins on rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Walnut Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 202.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g