My friend made this for me and warned that I would request the recipe before the end of the meal. It was fantastic and I got the recipe as warned :) I usually make with roasted potatoes as a side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.Combine olive oil, thyme, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 22.Rub chicken with seasoning and let stand.
- 33.In a 12" nonstick skillet, toast walnuts over medium-low heat 4-6 min or until golden and fragrant, stirring constantly. Note: walnuts may burn quickly if left unattended.
- 44.Transfer walnuts to dish, and turn heat up to medium under the hot skillet.
- 55.Add chicken to same skillet. Cook 12 min or until done, turning frequently.
- 66.Transfer chicken to a clean plate.
- 77.Add vinegar to the chicken drippings in the hot skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 88.Add maple syrup and water, and simmer 6-7 min until slightly thickened. Stir in walnuts and serve on top of chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Walnut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.0
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 676.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 32.5 g