Recipe by Oster71
OK these are GREAT brownies!! I get requests for them all the time. And I had to post them cuz... don't laugh but I once spent an hour on zaar searching for this recipe as I was sure I got it from here. I mean where else would I get it from?? Anyways now its here!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and maple flavoring.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add to egg mixture.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brownies test done.