Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 177.44 ml water
- 4.92 ml butter or 4.92 ml margarine
- 3.69 ml salt
- 3.69 ml imitation maple flavor
- 354.88 ml bread flour
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4.92 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 7.39 ml yeast
- Add ingredients in order given.
- Add the walnuts with the flour.
- Set machine to basic/white bread.
- You can use the time feature too.
Sorry, but this was relly dry.
Yeah, I changed the recipe without trying it first, but I don't have my bread machine anymore and I don't like Maple flavor. However, I found it to be fantastic with the vanilla flavor. Instead of the dry milk powder, I used a couple splashes of whole milk instead. I baked it in a 350Â°F oven for 'roughly' 20-30 minutes. I kept my eye on it and took it out when i thought it was done, just didn't write down the exact time.