Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lower carb version of a recipe from Kraftfoods.com. The muffins come out moist and delicious.
Make and share this Maple Walnut Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix water, splenda, and maple flavoring. Heat in microwave until hot.
- Mix together cereal, milk, maple mixture, butter, and egg in small bowl. Let stand five minutes.
- Mix together flour and baking powder.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry just until blended.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove and serve warm.