Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple and tasty vinaigrette for your salads. This vinaigrette was part of a RSC recipe entry. Makes easily enough for 4 large salads
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup good quality olive oil
- combine the cider vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, parsley, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine and then whisk in the oil.
- Set aside until ready to use.
- Whisk the vinaigrette before pouring some over each salad.
This is very tasty and helped me re-create my favorite salad ever --the house salad at Sonterra Grill. Mixed field greens, toasted pecans, bleu cheese crumbles, dried cranberries and thinly sliced granny smith apples. And this :-)
This was a delicious vinaigrette. I made it to use on Recipe #408493. Thanks for sharing.
Loved this on Sonterra Grill salad and Recipe #84247.