Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great southern summer dish--easy and cheap to make.
- 2 2⁄3 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 8 cups fresh blueberries, washed
- Combine sugar, sour cream, and maple extract in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed with electric mixer until sugar is dissolved.
- Whip the cream until peaks form; gently fold into sour cream mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, fold in blueberries.