I am a total fruit and nut fanatic. In fact, I have a huge bowl that I make my own combos in. I got kind of bored one day with my "usual", and decided to make my own sugared pecans. Here is what I came up with. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250F, and line a cookie sheet with nonstick foil or parchment.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the egg white and extracts.
- 3Add the pecans and toss to coat.
- 4Spread out evenly on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar and salt to taste.
- 5Bake for about 25 minutes, or until dry, stirring every 5-7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Vanilla Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.5
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g