Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I am a total fruit and nut fanatic. In fact, I have a huge bowl that I make my own combos in. I got kind of bored one day with my "usual", and decided to make my own sugared pecans. Here is what I came up with. ENJOY!
- Preheat oven to 250F, and line a cookie sheet with nonstick foil or parchment.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg white and extracts.
- Add the pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread out evenly on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar and salt to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until dry, stirring every 5-7 minutes.