1/1 Photo of Maple Vanilla Cashew Granola
1 hr 10 mins
Yummy vegan cereal with nuts and dried fruit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, puffed rice, cashews, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- 3Spread mixture into large glass pyrex dish or large cookie sheet.
- 4Cook for 60 minutes, stirring mixture every 15 minutes. At the 45 minute mark, mix in raisins and dried cranberries.
- 5Let cool thoroughly before storing in containers. Enjoy with fresh fruit and homemade almond milk or rice milk!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Vanilla Cashew Granola
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g