Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy vegan cereal with nuts and dried fruit
Make and share this Maple Vanilla Cashew Granola recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, puffed rice, cashews, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Spread mixture into large glass pyrex dish or large cookie sheet.
- Cook for 60 minutes, stirring mixture every 15 minutes. At the 45 minute mark, mix in raisins and dried cranberries.
- Let cool thoroughly before storing in containers. Enjoy with fresh fruit and homemade almond milk or rice milk!