1/1 Photo of Maple Toffee Bacon
Serve as part of an American breakfast or just enjoy on a buttered crumpet or piece of toast. The salty bacon and the sweet maple syrup together are a dream come true. Its also incredibly simple. There is no substitute however for the maple syrup in this recipe, if you haven't got any then make something else!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non stick pan with cooking oil spray and fry the bacon over a medium heat until patched with brown in all the right places.
- 2Once it is to your liking, add the maple syrup to the pan and turn the bacon over in it for literally a minute or two until thickened, being very careful not to burn the syrup.
- 3Take off the heat immediately and serve.
- 4My mouth is watering just writing this, seriously its amazing.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Toffee Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g