1/2 Photos of Maple Thyme Mustard Salmon
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Salmon married with a mixture of fresh thyme, maple and tangy Dijon mustard. Serve this dish over greens or accompanied by rice. This dish is very easy to make and impressive enough for company. Source: Longo's Experience Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow glass dish, whisk maple syrup, mustard, thyme, garlic and pepper together.
- 2Place salmon fillets in dish and turn to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- 4Place salmon on parchment paper lined baking sheet and spoon some of remaining marinade over top.
- 5Roast in 425F oven for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
- 6In large bowl, toss spinach with oil, salt & pepper (if using), and divide among 4 plates.
- 7Top with salmon and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Thyme Mustard Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless atlantic salmon fillet