1/8 Photos of Maple Syrup Pudding Cake
A wonderful maple syrup dessert I have been making forever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 maple syrup almost to a boil.
- 2Cream together butter, sugar and egg.
- 3Combine and add milk, flour,baking powder and salt.
- 4Grease and flour one 8 inches cake pan.
- 5Add maple syrup; drop in chopped pecans.
- 6Cover with cake batter and bake at 350 degrees for
- 720-30 minutes. Turn upside down and serve with ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Syrup Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g