Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy as pie! And deliciously different. Top with a scoop of vanilla or walnut ice cream for a taste of heaven.
- 1 (9 inch) sour cream pie pastry (in my recipes)
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 extra large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into shell.
- Bake until crust is golden-brown and filling is set, about 45 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature.
Delicious. I had it in a buttery pie crust and put some whipped cream on top with Maple Syrup in it and added pecans on top.
Super easy fabulous creamy pie. I served it with a rich maple chunk ice cream and whipping cream. I'll definately make it over and over again.
This is very similar to the sugar pie I make except for the maple syrup; we loved it and this will be my new Tarte au sucre; thank you for sharing!