1/4 Photos of Maple Syrup Orange Chicken
Sassy in da South's Note:
A quick and easy chicken recipe that is delicious too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- 3Place chicken quarters skin-side up on the prepared pan.
- 4Remove the zest from the orange with a grater, then juice the orange.
- 5Whisk together orange zest, orange juice, butter, maple syrup, onion powder, and salt.
- 6Brush orange mixture over the chicken pieces.
- 7Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until done, basting midway with drippings.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Syrup Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.3
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 217.6 mg
- Sodium 716.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 44.4 g