Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I use for body detox, cleansing, and weight loss.
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemons or 2 tablespoons lime juice, organic
- 2 tablespoons of grade b maple syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces water, filtered
- non iodized sea salt
- herbal laxative tea
- You eat nothing while on the maple syrup diet.
- Drinking 6 or more servings a day is advised. Drinking more of the lemonade or water is fine too.
- Try not to make and store more than a days supply.
- Go to http://maplesyrupdietrecipe.com for more information
- Detoxification means eliminating toxins from the body. These can be external poisons, such as arsenic chemicals which cause cancer. Body wastes that if not eliminated, cause illness. A toxin doesn’t have to kill you to make you tired, miserable, unhappy, and jittery.
- First the toxins are mobilized from where they are stored in your body, usually fat cells. You may mildly experience the effect of the toxins, such as tiredness. Then the toxins are eliminated. The faster your body eliminates the toxins, the less unpleasant your cleanse will be.
- Take the herbal laxative tea if desired before you go to bed.
- In the morning, mix a quart of water with 2 teaspoons of sea salt and drink it on an empty stomach. This is called a salt water flush, which washes the complete digestive and elimination track.
- Don’t drink your lemonade until you use the bathroom. It should take around an hour.
- Stopping The Maple Syrup Diet.
- You may experience nausea or constipation if you return to normal eating habits too soon.
- The most important factor to keep in mind during this stage is to drink a lot of water.
- Days 1 and 2: Drink several 8-ounce glasses of orange juice, sipping slowly, diluting it if there is digestive distress.
- Day 3: Drink orange juice in the morning, eat raw fruit for lunch, and eat fruit or raw salad for dinner.
- Day 4: You may return to your normal diet. Try to keep it healthy.