1/1 Photo of Maple Sugar Cookies
A flavorful little cookie from the New England chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift first three ingredients together.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together; add eggs, lemon extract and milk.
- 3Add flour mixture and blend well.
- 4Refrigerate about 1/2 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 6Roll dough 1/4" thick and dust with maple sugar; cut into attractive shapes with cookie cutters, place on prepared cookie sheets and bake about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 112.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g