Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy yummy sticky buns. Great fora snack, breakfast or dessert.
Make and share this Maple Sticky Buns recipe from Food.com.
- cinnamon rolls
- 1⁄2 ft parchment paper
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup dried raisins or 1⁄4 cup cranberries
- 1 small apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with Parchment Paper, extending paper up sides of pan; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, maple syrup and butter; pour mixture in parchment-lined pan. Sprinkle evenly with pecans or dried. Layer apple slices over pecans; place cinnamon rolls on top of apples.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Invert onto platter. Remove parchment paper. Serve warm.