1/2 Photos of Maple Squished Sweet Potato Bake W/ Spiced Pecan Streusel
1 hr 10 mins
I have no idea where I found this recipe, but I'm adding to our Thanksgiving menu this year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1814.36 g sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 6 large)
- 88.74 ml butter
- 3.69 ml salt
- 78.07 ml whole milk
- 118.29 ml real maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
Spiced Pecan Streusel
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-by- 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- 3In a large pot of water, bring sweet potatoes to a boil.
- 4Reduce the heat and simmer 25 to 30 minutes until tender.
- 5Drain well.
- 6Transfer potatoes to a mixer and add butter and salt.
- 7Mix until butter is melted.
- 8In succession, add milk, syrup and beaten eggs, beating potatoes between additions and scraping down sides of bowl.
- 9Mix potatoes until smooth.
- 10Transfer potato mixture into the reserved baking dish and smooth the top.
- 11To make the topping: In a small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, flour, pecans, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt well, then sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
- 12Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, until potatoes are hot through and streusel is toasted and crunchy.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Squished Sweet Potato Bake W/ Spiced Pecan Streusel
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.7
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 642.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g