1/7 Photos of Maple Squash
TOOLBELT DIVA's Note:
Roast wholesome squash in larger chunks with maple syrup for Easter dinner or with chicken at any time. Goes beautifully with CORNISH HENS, ORIENTAL/CURRIED and Bok Choy. For additional servings, increase recipe for squash, maple syrup and seasonings logically.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil, then lightly brush or spray with oil.
- 3You may have to cut the pieces into chunks no bigger than 1 inch (2. 5cm) wide.
- 4In a medium-size bowl, stir oil with maple syrup, thyme and salt.
- 5Add squash and toss until evenly coated.
- 6Spread out on baking sheet.
- 7Scrape maple mixture from bottom of bowl evenly over squash.
- 8Roast squash, 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered, in centre of preheated oven, until tender and bottom edges are golden.
- 9To ensure a rich, dark-golden glaze on top of squash, do not turn squash pieces over or stir during roasting.
- 10Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Squash
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 587.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g