Recipe by WJKing
OH MY! Had a friend over impromptu for dinner - and between she & I and my DH - we got away with ALL of THESE ribs! These are a keeper in our house! ENJOY!
Top Review by crazee4cookin
What's taking everybody so long to rate this rib recipe? It should have tons of 5-stars. Hubby is still chowing down and raving about them, and funny enough I chose this recipe as I hardly had any ketchup. What a huge success. Thanx, till our next ribfest.
- 3 lbs pork spareribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 75 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat& simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan; cover with sauce.
- Bake, uncovered for 30-40 mins., basting from time to time.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.