Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are the best pancakes I have ever eaten in my life. They're even good for people who hate sour cream (like my boyfriend). Adding a touch of maple syrup in the batter makes them even sweeter too.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I use 1/2 granulated and 1/2 brown sugar)
- 1 -2 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Heat skillet on med heat until sizzles when you throw water on it. Spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet. Cook until bubbles form and edges of pancakes are slightly dry. Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with warm maple syrup. Enjoy!
These were FANTASTIC! The pancakes were very moist and tasted great. My family loved them! I will definitely be making these again. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe.
In the directions you should add how to mix the ingredients. I mixed all the dried ingredients together in a large bowl. Then I mixed all the wet ingredients in a small bowl and then added to the dried ingredients. I added 1 tbs of maple syrup. These pancakes have a great texture and taste. But they burned easily. Probably because of the sugar content. Thanks Melissa :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game