Recipe by hukilaou13
These are the best pancakes I have ever eaten in my life. They're even good for people who hate sour cream (like my boyfriend). Adding a touch of maple syrup in the batter makes them even sweeter too.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I use 1/2 granulated and 1/2 brown sugar)
- 1 -2 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet on med heat until sizzles when you throw water on it. Spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet. Cook until bubbles form and edges of pancakes are slightly dry. Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with warm maple syrup. Enjoy!