1/1 Photo of Maple Sausage Patties
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe hails from Light & Tasty. The Contributors' name is Margaret Ford from S.D. I did not make changes to her recipe ingredients-only the prep-cook, which worked well for us. To be aware the Maple syrup taste did not shine through-and I only used 1 tsp. of the smoke additive and to us it was prononouced enough. My DH really liked this, since regular sausage upsets his stomach
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, or a zipper storage bag combine all of the ingredients.
- 2Shape into 8- 2-1/2 inch patties and place on a plate and cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3In a large skillet add a little water, around 1/4",(not alot) Add sausage patties and bring to a boil (cover) and steam until water evaporates. Flip the patties, add more water-around 1/4 inch and have it steam again (covered again). When water has evaporated add just a little oil and brown the patties, uncovered. Flip the patties. Add additional oil and cook for just a little bit more, uncovered yet again.
- 4Check the temperature of the patties and make sure it registers 160'.
- 5Eat as is or topped with syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Sausage Patties
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 374.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 29.2 g