Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These tasty rolls are perfect for brunch! The apple and maple add a little something extra! I often make the filling the night before - and chill - assembling my rolls in the morning - chilling the filling makes it less messy to work with.
- 3 tubes crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 lb bulk breakfast sausage
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked through - add the cream cheese and maple syrup and stir until melted.
- Peel and grate the apple - add to sausage mixture.
- unroll the crescents and separate into triangles.
- place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each roll and roll up pressing the sides in so that you have a pillow.
- Bake for appx 15 minutes - until golden brown.