These tasty rolls are perfect for brunch! The apple and maple add a little something extra! I often make the filling the night before - and chill - assembling my rolls in the morning - chilling the filling makes it less messy to work with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Brown sausage in a skillet until cooked through - add the cream cheese and maple syrup and stir until melted.
- 3Peel and grate the apple - add to sausage mixture.
- 4unroll the crescents and separate into triangles.
- 5place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each roll and roll up pressing the sides in so that you have a pillow.
- 6Bake for appx 15 minutes - until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Sausage Breakfast Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g