Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy and the chops are so good.
Make and share this Maple Sauced Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup ketchup (I use Heinz "Kick" zesty garlic)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic (I use pre minced in a jar)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 pork chops, cut 1 1/2 inches thick
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan (except chops); bring to a boil then reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Grill chops at medium heat on grill for 20 minutes.
- Turn chops and grill 10 to 15 minutes more, brushing chops with sauce occasionally.
- Keep sauce warm by placing saucepan on the grill.