Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a savory-sweet portable treat that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup canned salmon
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Spray 8 muffin tin cups in a standard muffin pan with spray oil.
- Line each cup with shredded hash browns.
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- Place in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, place 1 T salmon and 1 T onion in each cup. Fill each cup with whisked egg. Place 1 t of maple syrup in each cup.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until egg is set.