Recipe by rm229
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a sweet-savory portable meal that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup canned salmon
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 8 muffin tin cups in a muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Line each with hash browns, bottom and up the sides.
- Spray the potatoes again with cooking spray.
- Place in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hash browns are golden brown.
- Place 1 T of salmon, 1 T of onion in each cup. Fill each cup with whisked egg. Add 1 T maple syrup to each cup.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until egg is set.
- *muffin tin cup size varies- my muffin tin cups held 1/4 cup of fluid.