Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this for dinner tonight along with rice and steamed vegetables. I thought the marinade would be hot but the maple syrup adds a bit of sweetness. I cooked it on the bbq for approx 10 minutes and it was perfect.
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon president choice memories of thailand fiery chili hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb fresh salmon fillets, skin removed (4 fillets) or 1 lb salmon steak (4 fillets)
- Spray nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Cook ginger and garlic for 3-5 minutes, stirring. Remove pan from heat. Stir in maple syrup and Memories sauce.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place fillets or steaks on prepared baking sheet. Divide sauce among fillets, brushing over tops and sides.
- Broil salmon 4 inches under broiler for 10 minutes per inch thickness or until fish flakes easily when prodded with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Very tasty !! And easy,thanks for recipe.