1/2 Photos of Maple Salmon
24 hrs 7 mins
This recipe is simple yet wonderful. I've made this for fish haters who ended up loving the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a deep bowl, mix maple syrup and soy sauce.
- 2Arrange fillets so that marinade completely covers fish.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator for as long possible (ideally 24 hours).
- 4Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- 5Rub oil on a 10 by 10-inch sheet of aluminum foil.
- 6Place pepper on a small plate.
- 7Remove salmon from marinade and pat topside only into cracked pepper to coat.
- 8Place fillets, pepper side up, on foil.
- 9Bake on the top rack of the oven for approximately 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 37.1 g