Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Light. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks yummy.
Make and share this Maple-Sage Glazed Turnips recipe from Food.com.
- Cut turnips in half and into 1/2" wedges.
- Combine water an remaining ingredients in a large nonstick skillet over med-high.
- Add turnips, turning to coat; bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 min or until tender.
- Uncover and cook 7 min, until turnips are glazed.
Delish. What a great way to cok turnips. Hubby came back from the farmer's market with two bunches of turnips and I wasn't quite sure what to do whith them. I love that there is no oil or fat in this recipe. They carmelized quite nicely and make a great side dish. Thanks for posting!