Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A wonderful Fall side dish. Great with roast Pork or Turkey.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup rum maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In sauce pan, melt butter then stir in rum maple syrup. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes; set aside.
- Place sweet potato cubes in baking dish. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Pour rum maple mixture over sweet potatoes and return to oven for 10-12 minutes.