1/5 Photos of Maple Roasted Root Vegetables
1 hr 40 mins
The roasting makes these veggies extra sweet and even people who don't like beets or parsnips usually love this dish. You might want to line the baking sheets with parchment or use a Silpat mat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 yukon gold potatoes, 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 2 inch long pieces
- 3 beets, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 large sweet onions, peeled,quartered
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled,minced
- 1Preheat the oven to 400.
- 2Place the cut root vegetables in a single layer on one or two large baking sheets.
- 3Stir together the oil, maple syrup and garlic cloves and drizzle over the vegetables.
- 4Stir to combine the oil with the veggies and then spread once again in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake for about 1 hour until the vegetables are done and a little caramelized from the syrup.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Roasted Root Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.8
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: