Recipe by Shawnee TX
A deliciously sweet pork tenderloin. Do NOT substitute pancake syrup -- this needs real maple syrup. From "Crazy Plates".
Top Review by Calista Bean
This was fantastic! I made it for dinner tonight and it was met with rave reviews! I didn't have orange zest on hand and since I was in no mood to run to the market, I just left it out... didn't miss it. Thanks so much for a great recipe! I'm adding it to the rotation!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim pork of all visible fat.
- Whisk together all remaining ingredients; pour over pork and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Put pork and marinade it a small roasting pan or baking dish.
- Roast uncovered for 40 minutes at 350 F.
- Pork should still be slightly pink in the middle.
- Let pork stand for 10 minutes (it will continue to cook).
- Cut into thin slices.
- Drizzle sauce over pork.