Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A Donna Hay recipe.
- 900 g parsnips, peeled, trimmed and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Line a baking dish with non stick baking paper.
- Place parsnips, salt, pepper and oil in baking dish.
- Toss to combine.
- Roast for 30 minutes, pour over syrup.
- Roast for another 15 - 20 minutes till cooked through and golden.
This was sweet and really delicious and the first time I have eaten and cooked parsnips. I will make them this way again! Made for MAKE MY RECIPE Tag Game Ed't 10.
Loved this. So easy to throw in a dish and go. I recently discovered the great taste of parsnips. Sweet and delicious. Thank you for posting. Made for NZ Tag Game
Wow what a great way to serve parsnips katew. My parsnip hating dh...loved these. They were very quick and easy to make, with excellent results. The maple syrup works well with the parsnip, and glazed them perfectly. What a treat. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe which I will make again and again.