- 4 large skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds with bones)
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 1 pound total)
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag baby carrots or 8 ounces parsnips, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan or large shallow roasting pan, combine chicken, sweet potato chunks, onion, baby carrots, maple syrup, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and toss to coat.
- Roast chicken mixture 40 to 45 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of thigh is pierced with tip of knife and liquid in pan thickens slightly, stirring vegetables once and turning chicken over halfway through roasting.