Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my family's favorite way to eat cooked carrots. Cook time depends greatly on the thickness of the carrot pieces. Definitely increase the amount of maple syrup if you like your carrots sweet--I always do.
- 1 lb baby carrots (or regular carrots, cut up)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine ingredients in a ziplock bag and shake well to combine.
- Spray a baking pan with non stick spray and add carrots in a single layer.
- Roast carrots in the preheated oven, stirring every ten minutes until desired softness is reached.
Lovely easy recipe that adds flavor to the carrots. I par boiled them for 4 minutes and then they only required 20 minutes in the oven with the maple syrup A do again recipe
Wow. This was great! I followed the recipe exactly but I added 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup. They were delicious. This recipe is a keeper!! It was easy. Thanks.
I forgot to grease the baking pan and it didn't stick to it. And I didn't shake in a ziplock. I put everything in the pan and stirred it well. This was a hit with DS. 3 times he asked to have more carrots LOL Thanks :) Made for the Babes of ZWT4