Recipe by helowy
This is my family's favorite way to eat cooked carrots. Cook time depends greatly on the thickness of the carrot pieces. Definitely increase the amount of maple syrup if you like your carrots sweet--I always do.
- 1 lb baby carrots (or regular carrots, cut up)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine ingredients in a ziplock bag and shake well to combine.
- Spray a baking pan with non stick spray and add carrots in a single layer.
- Roast carrots in the preheated oven, stirring every ten minutes until desired softness is reached.